You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

icloud to photos app

Hi,

I have backed up my iCloud from iPhone 15 pro max to Vision Pro. The photos and videos are in the iCloud web page only…

How can I view these in the photos app, and hence, in the spatial view..?

Thanks,

Lee

Apple Vision Pro, visionOS 1

Posted on Sep 5, 2024 7:25 AM

2 replies

Sep 7, 2024 6:48 AM in response to Leebluewater

It sounds like you have turned on iCloud Photos on your phone and can now view your photos on iCloud using Safari… correct? This is the first step.

Next, you need to confirm that iCloud photos is turned “on” on the AVP. Go to settings on the Vision Pro, then to Apple ID & iCloud (top setting), Go to section titled “Apps using iCloud” and select “Photos.” Turn on “Sync this Vision Pro.” Your photos should sync with iCloud and be available for viewing in the Photos app on the AVP. You also have the option to download the originals to the AVP (if you have enough space). This step is unnecessary to view photos on the AVP and downloading may take a while.

Adding (or deleting) photos on your phone will then be reflected on the AVP. Spatial (3D) videos taken with your iPhone 15 can then be seen in Spatial mode on the AVP. The iPhone 15 cannot take 3D photos, but any 3D photos you take on your AVP will be added to your library and can be seen in 2D on your phone.

icloud to photos app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.