You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

How can I find my iCloud account address mismatch?

I need help with an email that was sent to me from iCloud. I am worried someone is hacking into my account and I need to know what to do. Urgent:violation of (specific policy) please review policy violation. Notification: request for clarification new account update mismatch in your address.. I received this email from iCloud and I don’t know what to do.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad Pro, iPadOS 17

Posted on Sep 10, 2024 11:07 AM

1 reply

Sep 21, 2024 4:54 AM in response to Nauseating123

I just got the sane email and cannot tell if it’s a scam or not. We did recently move. But when I click on the link, the website goes red and says this: “Dangerous site

Attackers on the site you're trying to visit might trick you into installing software or revealing things like your password, phone, or credit card number. Chrome strongly recommends going back to safety. Learn more about this warning

How can I find my iCloud account address mismatch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.