You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Apple TV Channels for Brit-box Veiwing issues

Hello: I have Apple TV Channels for Brit-box. Programs like Martin and Rosemary & Thyme which I'm already paying for are asking me to pay again to view. Martin: Program Christmas Special asks me to open the program in Prime, then Prime asks me to subscribe to Brit-Box. Same thing with Rosemary and Thyme Episode 5 The Invisible Worm; asks me to open the program in Prime, then Prime asks me to subscribe to Brit-Box.

These are just a few examples, there are others. This is non-sense I pay for Brit-box via Apple Channels, but not getting what I'm paying for.

When can I expect Apple to fix the issue.

Apple TV 4K (3rd generation)

Posted on Sep 12, 2024 12:36 PM

3 replies

Oct 14, 2024 8:16 AM in response to jdip101

Apple quality has declined over the years. For so many years we've been an Apple household because maintainability and product quality has far outshone its competitors. But the line is getting closer. Siri's gotten worse (Stop listening after you've satisfied the request!), Apple Mail has gotten worse. Longstanding reliable features in other apps on the apple devices have started getting worse as well.

I'm not there yet, but it's like Apple is trying to nudge loyal, existing customers out.

Apple TV Channels for Brit-box Veiwing issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.