You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

All the pdfs I had on Ibooks disappeared suddenly

I was opening the books app oneway and all of a sudden I can't find any of the pdfs I had on the app . these were pdfs I had originally on my Mac . those pdfs mainly and specifically are Uni books that I study from them, add notes, highlight text in using Mac . and I had been sending them to my iPhone and open them through books app so that I can get back to them when I don't have my Mac . but now all of a sudden they disappeared from both MacBook and the iPhone .

the books were already on the downloads or the software of the MacBook . idk till now how could they be deleted like that ?

like I understand if the things were all on the books app from the start and just only sent to another device , but how did this happen even though they are saved on the Mac itself outside the books app ?

like they literally disappeared totally from both devices .

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 14.6

Posted on Sep 13, 2024 9:11 PM

There are no replies.

All the pdfs I had on Ibooks disappeared suddenly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.