You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Logic Pro 11.0.1 MIDI Arturia MiniLab3

trying to figure out the arturia minilab3 "midi" recording issues. all is setup correctly and i understand the difference between #1 MIDI-External MIDI & #2 Pattern-External Midi.

when selecting #1 as a track i can't hear what i recorded during playback. i have selected the minilab3 sound - Hard Bass from there Analog V library. i can see that it has recorded something but no playback?

when i go to record on #2 style, i can record however i hear both the Logic Pro sound of Jazz Organ and the Hard Bass from #1, but it does record the #2 sound correctly Jazz Organ. why do i hear both Hard Bass & Jazz Organ during record but only Jazz Organ during playback?

one last item - i have noticed that when using a track under #1 it does not start recording immediately for approximately 1 full bar measure. although the track shows something recorded under measure bar 1 it in fact does not. i slowed the playback speed for visual reference. don't mind the other #1 track labeled Logic Pro Virtual Out 1 | Ch1, i was messing to see if midi channel assignment had something to do with it, but both show an activated delay in recording. don't know how to have sound on? dang it!

https://youtu.be/ItjhKsve2JM

Posted on Sep 19, 2024 5:25 AM

There are no replies.

Logic Pro 11.0.1 MIDI Arturia MiniLab3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.