You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Apple TV could not load video

Every time I try to see Bad Monkey on my new LG TV, I get the message Couldn't Load Video, Check your Internet connection, then try again. And My connection is an Ethernet cable to my wife router, which is ethernet connected to my modem. I never had this issue with my old LG TV. All the other apps work fine. And even some other shows load and run. I have reset the Apple TV app, we had a power outage this morning so my TV reset, and I am a total loss on why this is happening.

65SK9000PUA,

Posted on Sep 22, 2024 3:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2024 7:28 AM

Same here with just that show. I’m on fire tv stick 4k.

9 replies

Oct 3, 2024 1:49 AM in response to leskoorhan

Same issue on a Samsung QLED Smart TV. Started displaying the 'Could not load video' error message a few days ago on every programme, usually after the advertisement trailer or recap of the previous episode. All other streaming platforms work on the TV, I can see the Apple TV+ content on the iPad or Macbook but I want to see on the TV, like I did until two days ago.

Oct 17, 2024 8:10 AM in response to leskoorhan

Well, it works now, sort of. What I need to do is to keep trying. Better to change entry points, that is, use different options on the AppleTV+ app, but after 2-4 attempts, I get it to work. It's probably something wrong with the LG app and I have had issues before with an LG streaming app, so unless LG updates it, I guess I just have to live with it. Or I could just buy a Roku box.

Apple TV could not load video

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.