You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Mac Mini Crashes

**Subject**: Mac Mini M1 Crashing on macOS Sequoia 15.0

Dear Apple Support,

I am writing to report an issue with my Mac Mini (M1) running macOS Sequoia 15.0. The device has been consistently crashing without any clear pattern or specific trigger. The crashes occur during regular usage, whether I am browsing the web, using productivity applications, or even when the system is idle.

I have tried restarting in Safe Mode to troubleshoot the issue, but the crashes persist when running the system normally. Additionally, I have kept the system updated, but the problem remains unresolved.

I have reinstalled the MacOs, but nothing.

Could you please provide guidance on how to further diagnose and resolve this issue? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your help.

Mac mini, macOS 15.0

Posted on Sep 23, 2024 11:16 AM

3 replies

Sep 23, 2024 11:47 AM in response to arturo140584

Reset to factory i.e. perform a full erase. See What to do before you sell, give away, trade in, or recycle your Mac - Apple Support

For the reset procedure, avoid Time Machine entirely. Install Apps manually and likewise with data files (pdf, docx, jpegs, xlsx etc. - those files should be manually copied to external disk prior to reset.)

And finally, do NOT install unnecessary junk especially Apps not available on the App Store e.g.

• Bitwarden
  • Network Tools/Performance enhancement etc.
  • Malwaremalbytes/other anti virus/cleaners etc.
  • Etrecheck

Mac Mini Crashes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.