You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Phonak Audeo Sphere 70 Bluetooth Connectivity Issues

I recently got new hearing aids, Phonak Audeo Sphere 70. I have an iPhone 15 Pro on iOS 17.7. Having Bluetooth connectivity issues in that they will not reconnect if for instance I get out of range and return or get in and out of my car with Bluetooth CarPlay. Having to manually restart my hearing aids to reconnect. Never had this issue with my previous pair of ReSound hearing aids. Help

iPhone 15 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Sep 23, 2024 6:54 PM

1 reply

Sep 23, 2024 6:57 PM in response to papamidas

papamidas wrote:

I recently got new hearing aids, Phonak Audeo Sphere 70. I have an iPhone 15 Pro on iOS 17.7. Having Bluetooth connectivity issues in that they will not reconnect if for instance I get out of range and return or get in and out of my car with Bluetooth CarPlay. Having to manually restart my hearing aids to reconnect. Never had this issue with my previous pair of ReSound hearing aids. Help

Maybe its Phonak issue then. ASk them https://www.phonak.com/en-us/support

Phonak Audeo Sphere 70 Bluetooth Connectivity Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.