You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Pop-up message " Could not load video. Check your internet connection and then try again"

Regardless of which fix, nothing seems to work to play an actual show. There is definitely NOT an internet connection problem because I can watch APPLE TV through my laptop or on the TV through an HDMI cable connection. When I check settings, I can sign in and out and see that my subscription is current. In fact, everything looks like the programme I've selected will play. Even a trailer for another show plays, but when I select a specific episode, the cursor goes around in a circle for ten seconds or so and then the above message (see title) appears preventing me from watching any APPLE TV directly on my TV through my remote. I've even tried resetting the remote. I've also tried resetting the TV box and have also powered off the TV. I'm completely baffled because it did work at the beginning of my subscription for about the first two seasons of Ted Lasso. I've read through all the previous posts, but don't see any more options to try. Please help...anyone. Thanks.

Posted on Sep 26, 2024 10:07 PM

1 reply

Pop-up message " Could not load video. Check your internet connection and then try again"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.