You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Different proportions to apple music artwork after Sequoia 15.0 update

The displayed artwork on Apple music app is no longer square! Has anyone noticed this?

Some CD's I've burned into my collection are square & have a coloured surrounds on the artwork. I did this to show box sets etc. If the artwork is displayed square as it has always been it shows correctly. However now they are all rectangular, just slightly but enough to not display the image with the full surround colour. Examples attached...The first image is once I've clicked on the album, it shows correctly. The second is as it is displayed in my collection. This is for every album...Quite annoying!! Is his my own bug or does everyone see this in their collection?

Also the 'show complete album' is totally pointless & ugly. I do not subscribe to apple music, I use the music app to access my collection on my local NAS.

Posted on Sep 28, 2024 2:07 AM

There are no replies.

Different proportions to apple music artwork after Sequoia 15.0 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.