You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Music won’t play from my playlists, but will play from other sources

i was trying to play a specific song on my playlist the other day, but when i go to play it, it says “this song is currently not available in your country or region.” this has happened with a few songs in my playlist. however, when i play it directly from an artist or album, it works. i’ve gotten this error before and i ended up fixing it, but this time wont work. i made sure they are the same version as the ones outside of the playlist, i made sure my phone has the current ios version needed, and i restarted my phone in hopes the bug would resolve. but nothing. i tried adding the same songs to my playlist a second time hoping it would work, but it gives me the same message. one of these songs is ‘taste’ by sabrina carpenter. i played it directly from sabrina’s album and it worked, but it wouldn’t play through my playlist, even after i duplicated it in my playlist. this is just really odd to me and no troubleshooting seems to resolve it

iPhone 13, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 1, 2024 2:35 PM

1 reply

Music won’t play from my playlists, but will play from other sources

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.