You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

I FOUND MY LOST IPOD AND NOW ITS DISABLE ? I FORGOT MY PASSCODE SO HOW CAN I GET IN IT WITH OUT IT.

IT SAYS IPOD IS DISABLE CONNECT TO ITUNES

Posted on Oct 2, 2024 12:08 PM

1 reply

Oct 2, 2024 12:22 PM in response to Steppy64

1. Connect your iPod upto your PC/Mac and run iTunes if your on Windows or MacOS 10.14 or earlier or open Finder and select your device.
  2. Put Your Device into Recovery Mode by following these steps If you can't update or restore your iPhone or iPod touch – Apple Support (UK)
  3. Then press Restore iPod (This will delete ALL DATA and you will also need to enter the linked apple account password to continue with setup due to Activation Lock or you can remove it from Find My on another device or on iCloud.com Remove a device from Find Devices on iCloud.com – Apple Support (UK)

I FOUND MY LOST IPOD AND NOW ITS DISABLE ? I FORGOT MY PASSCODE SO HOW CAN I GET IN IT WITH OUT IT.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.