You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Safari is a beg problem

I frequently get safari cannot find the server cannot connect to web server. I have this a long time from my used MacBook.my ipad mini generation 1 my iPad mini gen. 5 my iPad 10,2 inch iPad gen. 9 now brand new 10.9 inch 10th gen iPad. That’s has happened so long on 5 different iPads pretty much substational proof that safari is the worst browser. Further I never get that with Google, DuckDuckGo, brave, or Microsoft edge and many others that don’t run safari. My wife a hp which runs windows 10 and she said really I don’t get that on my hp.

iPad mini 5, iPadOS 16

Posted on Oct 3, 2024 6:59 AM

4 replies

Oct 4, 2024 3:01 PM in response to Tnmills

By all means the best route is to go to an Apple Store, if you are fortunate enough to have one nearby. A hands-on inspection and face to face discussion is infinitely preferable to this site, where we can do little more than guess and hope to point you in the right direction.

I'll post the equivalent Support document for the iPad when I get a chance but it's not as comprehensive as the one for Macs — which offer some additional suggestions that aren't applicable to the iPad.

Safari is a beg problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.