You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Regular music in Music app switched og songs to karaoke

When I reset my iPhone, I went back into the Music app to play some music while I was working. When I clicked on a song, most of them weren’t there, and most playlists were gone. Some were still there, some original, but some were some weird karaoke version. It says I have to buy the song again and I spent so much time and money the first time I did it. I’m devastated and I just want to give up. If it really is gone, I’ll be even more upset. My family and I used to open the Music app and jam in the car. Now we can’t because we can’t play them or the original version. All of it went to my work phone, which I don’t want it to be there. I synced it to my iMac and the same thing happened with my regular phone and the iMac, but not the work phone. I want it on all my devices with all the right songs.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 18

Posted on Oct 4, 2024 7:38 PM

There are no replies.

Regular music in Music app switched og songs to karaoke

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.