You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Problem with 15 ProMax staying connected to my hearing aids during phone calls only

I, too, had problems keeping the 15 ProMax connnected by Bluetooth to my hearing aids. I never had problems with my IPhone XS that I had for at least 4 years. I had no problems for the first couple of weeks after buying the phone in early Sept. Then I went to Poland, Hungary and then Norway until Sept 24. I'm not sure when the problem actually started though. It definitely been a problem for the last week. I have spent HOURS on the phone with Apple Support, and on the 3rd call, we finally found a solution! The network settings had to be reset. So far so good. Will update if this didn't, in fact, work permanently.

iPhone 15 Pro Max, iOS 18

Posted on Oct 5, 2024 12:19 PM

There are no replies.

Problem with 15 ProMax staying connected to my hearing aids during phone calls only

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.