You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Why is Apple Music Cutting Off the Left/Right Edges of My Album Artwork in OS Sequoia?

Being a graphic designer and lifetime user of iTunes/Music from inception, I have appreciated the incorporation of album artwork as a main feature of the application. When Apple axed 'cover flow' I was devastated, since I loved viewing the art and music at the same time. Now it seems that the current version of Music with OS Sequoia now cuts off the left and right portions of the artwork. All of my album art is perfectly square and within resolution guideline... however on my display, they are not square, and are 104% taller. Does this bother anyone else and wondering if there is a fix... or reason why? Thanks community!

iMac Pro, macOS 15.0

Posted on Oct 6, 2024 12:05 PM

There are no replies.

Why is Apple Music Cutting Off the Left/Right Edges of My Album Artwork in OS Sequoia?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.