You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Starkey Hearing Aids & iPhone 16 Pro

I just purchased iPhone 16 Pro. I can no longer pair my Starkey hearing aids, which were paired with previous iPhone.

Restarting iPhone and Hearing Aids multiple times, Unpairing / forget this device has not fixed it.

I’ve spent hours going to Settings>Accessibility>Hearing devices>MFI Hearing Devices I just get "Searching…" and endlessly spinning wheel. I’ve turned iPhone off and on, Bluetooth off and on, hearing aids off and on, and more.

Starkey app opens but cannot find the hearing aids and links me back to settings.

Nothing works and spent over 5 hours the last 2 days trying everything. Even had others go through it to see if I was doing something. This is so frustrating and I would not have purchased the iPhone 16 Pro had I known of this issue.

Does anyone have a solution?

Thank you!

iPhone 16 Pro, iOS 18

Posted on Oct 8, 2024 6:13 AM

1 reply

Oct 8, 2024 10:05 AM in response to Hearing_device

Hearing_device wrote:

I just purchased iPhone 16 Pro. I can no longer pair my Starkey hearing aids, which were paired with previous iPhone.

Restarting iPhone and Hearing Aids multiple times, Unpairing / forget this device has not fixed it.

I’ve spent hours going to Settings>Accessibility>Hearing devices>MFI Hearing Devices I just get "Searching…" and endlessly spinning wheel. I’ve turned iPhone off and on, Bluetooth off and on, hearing aids off and on, and more.

Starkey app opens but cannot find the hearing aids and links me back to settings.

Nothing works and spent over 5 hours the last 2 days trying everything. Even had others go through it to see if I was doing something. This is so frustrating and I would not have purchased the iPhone 16 Pro had I known of this issue.

Does anyone have a solution?

Thank you!

Well did you do your research to see if your hearing aid is compatible with the new phone?

What did Starkey support say when you contacted them about your issue?

Why would automatically be an iphone issue?

Starkey Hearing Aids & iPhone 16 Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.