You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Apple music not working at all on Windows 11

I finally decided to install Apple Music on my Windows 11 PC. Apple music loads and I am able to log into my account. However, it won't load anything. No matter what section I click on, all I get is a spinning circle on the screen like it's trying to load something.

Windows is up to date. Apple music just installed, so that's up to date. I checked to make sure my computer was authorized, which it is. I even deauthed and reauthed just to make sure I got the message saying it was authorized. I even went as far as uninstalling, rebooting, and reinstalling music and that didn't work either.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Posted on Oct 8, 2024 2:36 PM

3 replies

Oct 19, 2024 7:02 AM in response to bmcquiston

I've had the same issue for the past 2 weeks. I have disabled my Anti-Virus and VPN; "reset" Apple Music and Apple Devices on my PC App listing; uninstalled both of these and reinstalled (at least 6 times). On a rare occasion yesterday, the app finally came up, but it refuses to come up this morning...On top of this, I've had problems on my iPhone and iPad with syncing issues with my music and playlists. Is this an Apple or Microsoft issue...or both?

Apple music not working at all on Windows 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.