You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

How can I mirror my iPhone to an LG TV wirelessly?

I'm trying to mirror my iPhone to my LG TV, but no options are showing up. I tried using the Control Center, but it didn’t work. Can you help me with this?

iPhone 16

Posted on Oct 10, 2024 1:37 AM

2 replies

Oct 10, 2024 2:42 AM in response to Adanoace

are you sure your model support airplay 2 mirror? my lg tv does and it shows up in airplay displays when I click on that in control center along with my appletv box (though because I have the appletv box I very very rarely use the airplay 2 of the tv)

of cause you need to be on the same wifi network as the tv some wifi routers keep 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz as separate unbridged networks and if each are on each their wifi network it will not work (then one needs to make the router bridge the two networks in it's configuration)

and of cause if the iphone is not on wifi then it will not work across the internet

another thing to test is to pull the plug on the tv and the wifi router for a few secs and let them power up once again

How can I mirror my iPhone to an LG TV wirelessly?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.