You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Can I enable Assistive Touch without power button on my iPhone?

Hey i've recently dropped my phone and my power button stopped working so i cant use double click to confirm anymore, I went to go set it up with assistive touch but it I can’t since you have to press the power button to actually start the set up. So my question is can I still set up the assistive touch without my power button working or can is there any way to get the input for the power button without actually pressing the power button, or my last option which would be to go to one of the phone repair places and see if they have open the phone up and manually activate the input like that and set up the thing for me because i pretty sure the power button cant be fixed because when i dropped my phone it actually bent the phone up quite a bit, the phone still works and all but i would have to probably replace so many parts that are bent that they wouldn’t even fix it. Plus the motherboard is most definitely bent. Anyways Thanks in advance for any responses

[Re-Titled By Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 10, 2024 10:02 PM

1 reply

Can I enable Assistive Touch without power button on my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.