You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Unable to Unblock Comcast Emails on iPhone 14

Just got off the phone w/ Apple Support for 46 minutes to see why I could not block a recent email that I blocked by mistake. When I block an email, it automatically deletes and does not show up in Blocked under Mail Settings. Apple support told me that Apple does not actually block the emails only phone numbers. I found NO blocked emails from the many that I blocked. Why when I Google directions to help me unblock emails, they do not say that blocking is done by the carrier. Is this correct? Can't get through to Comcast as they say all circuits are busy now.

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 11, 2024 12:15 PM

1 reply

Oct 11, 2024 12:50 PM in response to isj1

isj1 wrote:

Just got off the phone w/ Apple Support for 46 minutes to see why I could not block a recent email that I blocked by mistake. When I block an email, it automatically deletes and does not show up in Blocked under Mail Settings. Apple support told me that Apple does not actually block the emails only phone numbers. I found NO blocked emails from the many that I blocked. Why when I Google directions to help me unblock emails, they do not say that blocking is done by the carrier. Is this correct? Can't get through to Comcast as they say all circuits are busy now.

is Comcast your email provider?

Unable to Unblock Comcast Emails on iPhone 14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.