You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Can I get the setup information for my custom domain resent to me?

Having problems setting up my custom domain and would like the latest instructions delivered to me, is there anyway this can be done? Do I have to delete all the entries in the DNS settings and enter the new ones or just the MX entries? I seem to have more entries than I think I need, 13 including the only MX entries.

Posted on Oct 12, 2024 6:36 AM

3 replies

Oct 12, 2024 10:57 PM in response to Sloop57

Hi Stoop 57,

welcome to the Apple (user-to-user) Community!

Re: "Can I get the setup information for my custom domain resent to me?"

Am no expert in this area, yet your request deserves some response.

We don't know which computer or device you are using, or which OS is installed.

As you have posted your question in the iCloud Community:

one or more of the linked Apple Support "how to" articles below may be helpful to you:

Set up an existing domain with iCloud Mail - Apple Support

Use Custom Email Domain with iCloud Mail - Apple Support

Add an email domain you already own to iCloud Mail on iCloud.com - Apple Support

___________________________________________________________________________________

Else: You may want to browse the "Table of Contents" in the iCloud User Guide - Apple Support

All the best :-)

Oct 13, 2024 12:56 AM in response to brbo

Hi Brbo

Thanks for your reply, however I had already read all that.

The problem is not linked to any particular computer using any particular OS, it's what DNS setting I need to use and I have eventually found the answer I need. "If you don't know what you are doing don't even try, get someone who does know to do it." :-)

Can I get the setup information for my custom domain resent to me?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.