You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Mail acct issue

I have 4 email accounts in my iPhone email app. iCloud and gmail work properly. A week ago the msn box stopped loading or sending email. I get no connection error. The email works properly on my pc and outlook app on my iphone. It asks for log in when I try to send email. I enter but does not accept. I added outlook to the app and it loads emails but won’t send with same error message. What can be causing the issue?

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 12, 2024 12:25 PM

1 reply

Oct 12, 2024 2:13 PM in response to ChuckMski

ChuckMski wrote:

I have 4 email accounts in my iPhone email app. iCloud and gmail work properly. A week ago the msn box stopped loading or sending email. I get no connection error. The email works properly on my pc and outlook app on my iphone. It asks for log in when I try to send email. I enter but does not accept. I added outlook to the app and it loads emails but won’t send with same error message. What can be causing the issue?

Report the issue to MSN support or look at their help site.

Mail acct issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.