You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Safari browser blinking uncontrollably after the Sequoia update on my MacBook Air 13

I noticed my Safari browser start to blink uncontrollably after the Sequoia update. I am using macbook air 13 (m1). It's been fine for the previous update but it just start blinking and become very annoying. Anyone one have this issue or know how to fix this?https://youtu.be/K8MV3t71ENY

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 15.0

Posted on Oct 14, 2024 11:06 AM

3 replies

Oct 19, 2024 3:36 AM in response to takla1

Hii

After a long session with the support team yesterday and today this solved it:

Disabling extensions in Safari, then turning them on again one by one. With that, the problem disappeared.

In the end, I could even enable all of them again, according to the senior support staff, just turning them off and one again seems to have been enough in this case.

Before that, we created a test user, which did not have the same Safari flickering, indicating that the cause was something I installed.

Hope this helps

Safari browser blinking uncontrollably after the Sequoia update on my MacBook Air 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.