You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Bug Report: MyAirtel App Issue on MacBook Air M2

Dear Apple Developer,

I am Sreekar Preetham, and I have been using a MacBook Air M2 since September 2024. I have noticed a bug in the Airtel app, which I downloaded from the App Store.

A few days ago, I downloaded the MyAirtel app from the App Store. However, when I try to open the app, it displays the message, “Device security has been compromised,” and immediately closes. Subsequently, I also faced an issue with WhatsApp: all my groups exited without any intervention from me or anyone else. I should point out that I have not installed any software from unknown sources. The only software I downloaded from Safari was Spotify, directly from the official Spotify website

I reported this issue to Apple Support, who took several troubleshooting steps to address the problems. They resolved the WhatsApp issue by reinstalling the OS on both my MacBook and iPhone. However, after reinstalling the OS and reinstalling the MyAirtel app, the problem with the app persists.

We also tried to resolve the issue by booting into Safe Mode, but the problem remains. I would appreciate it if you could investigate this issue further and provide a solution as soon as possible.

I will provide my case ID, a screenshot of the app, and, if possible, a screen recording.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Case id:- 102********

Sincerely,

Sreekar Preetham

MacBook Air, macOS 15.0

Posted on Oct 15, 2024 6:04 AM

1 reply

Bug Report: MyAirtel App Issue on MacBook Air M2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.