You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Where can I browse celebrity's (and other public figure's) shared playlists?

I'm reposting this because no one answered me in a different subforum. It would really nice if anyone had any ideas about this. Apple Music's layout is really hard to understand and navigate.

--

Yesterday I listened to a playlist of recommended songs from the actress Noomi Rapace. I've liked her movies for a longtime, and it was nice hear her music taste. I definitely bookmarked a few of those songs.

I'm familiar with former president Barack Obama using Apple Music (or maybe it's Spotify) to share his yearly playlists. And there's countless other celebrities and public figures that share the songs they like on Apple.

So my question is, where can I browse these curated playlists that are made by celebrities and other public figures? Is there a page I can go to that has lots of these? I have such a difficult time navigating most of Apple Music. It's too inconsistent. Any help is appreciated, thank you.

iPhone 11, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 16, 2024 1:23 PM

1 reply

Where can I browse celebrity's (and other public figure's) shared playlists?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.