You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

lg tv not playing apple tv

Looks like a common problem, I have an LG OLED65B46LA which recently started the cannot download video, check your internet connection routine. Sometimes I get lucky and Slow Horses will load. Hmmm seems like the shop sold me a TV not fit for purpose, thus I will try and return TV to retailer for money back or upgrade. NZ has Consumer Guarantees Act which should cover me for this I hope. Snip fyi...

will keep you posted!

Most other developed countries must have similar laws protecting you, check them out.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 16

Posted on Oct 16, 2024 9:44 PM

1 reply

Oct 17, 2024 5:45 AM in response to BrigidHD

I’m afraid that this Act will probably not extend to third party services on a TV, instead just for the TV hardware functionality itself. But feel free to try.

Sometimes I get lucky and Slow Horses will load.

So it does work, but not always. To me, that seems to point to a network issue. If the remote server doesn’t respond, or if the TV doesn’t receive that response, then content may not load. Probably not the TVs fault.

lg tv not playing apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.