You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

How to optimize Apple Music for high-resolution audio?

I have had Apple Music since the day I got my first iPhone XS Pro Max, 5 years ago. I currently am using an iPhone 13 Pro Max, and have the necessary settings set (always have) to handle the highest resolution they supposedly play (past 44khz) at. Since having Apple Music I have had one song, and one song only that has come up super high resolution. My device & headphones can handle more than what Apple can dish, and does on Dezzer and other streaming apps. Is it that they don’t have a big library of the highest resolution. I’ve tried everything to no avail. Does anybody out there get the full super high res on a consistent basis? I really want to get to the bottom of this. I’ve tried Dac’s input/output; in matters not; songs, or choices rather in super high res just never appear… and it doesn’t matter what genre of music I try. Remember, I’m conveying does anyone get super high res on a consistent basis on Apple Music.? Thx

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 18

Posted on Oct 17, 2024 2:33 AM

There are no replies.

How to optimize Apple Music for high-resolution audio?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.