You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Who Do I Speak With to Resolve Apple Music Sync Failure and Get My Refund?

Details:

I’ve been a loyal Apple customer for over 30 years, but I’m currently dealing with a major issue that has yet to be resolved. Apple Music’s cloud sync feature caused the permanent loss of over 80% of my personal music library—files I’ve collected for over 20 years, including live recordings, unreleased tracks, and rare high-resolution FLAC files.

Despite spending over 100 hours with Apple Support and following all troubleshooting steps, no fix or resolution was provided. I’ve been advised to seek a refund through my bank, but now Apple refuses to issue any refunds beyond two months.

Who do I speak with to get the refund I’m owed for this service failure? I’m left without the library I trusted Apple to protect, and I haven’t received any proper compensation for my loss. How can I escalate this issue to someone who will take it seriously?

I have spoken with everyone from tech to billing to customer service and customer relations. I have sent extensive documentation of the issue I've been facing. NOBODY has an answer on how to resolve the issue, or any idea of how to get compensated beyond disputing it with my bank. My bank can only dispute charges within the calendar year, which they are currently doing. However the loss of time, amount of frustration, and quantity of files I was unable to recover leaves me feeling like I am owed a great deal more than 8 months of $39.95.

I've never had to deal with apple's customer service prior to this issue, and am utterly shocked by the lack of either a technical fix or any type of financial compensation.

MacBook Air 15″

Posted on Oct 17, 2024 12:40 PM

There are no replies.

Who Do I Speak With to Resolve Apple Music Sync Failure and Get My Refund?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.