You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iPhone 13 Apple Music crash iOS 18

Ever since updating my iPhone 13 to iOS 18, my Apple Music app randomly crashes. I play music pretty constantly and every once in a while the music app crashes. Both from the app and my watch (ultra), it shows the end of a track but the music keeps going to the next one. However, from my watch, my connected Bluetooth headphones and the phone screen itself, no controls respond. Can’t change the volume, can’t go to next song, can’t pause, nothing. After that next song is finished(and the screen of my phone and watch still say it’s at the end of the previous song), no music plays at all and I have to close out the app completely and open it back up again to play anything. Usually this happens at lease twice a day. Is anyone else having this issue with iOS 18? I’ve never had this problem before I updated.

iPhone 13, iOS 18

Posted on Oct 18, 2024 2:25 AM

There are no replies.

iPhone 13 Apple Music crash iOS 18

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.