You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Can't go to artist page or album from playlists in Apple music

• I have switched from Spotify for the better quality music which I appreciate, but the functionality really falls behind:( It is very frusturating that I cannot go to artist's page or album directly from a playlist. Even the "three dots" doesn't offer to visit the page or album. The only option is to type in the search myself, but the search right now doesn't even work ( I saw that someone is working on this problem, but man... Apple music has some huge problems...)

If I double click I get an option to edit the name of the artist and ect. But why would I need that?

It would be great to be able to access them directly!

• Also on the mobile app... It works ok, but still I need to do 2 taps which is totally unnecessary. Can it be one tap on artist name to access their artist page and one tap on song name to enter album page?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 14.6

Posted on Oct 18, 2024 2:53 AM

There are no replies.

Can't go to artist page or album from playlists in Apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.