You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

SOLUTION: Sent emails showing up in Mail app Inbox (Follow Up Suggestions Turned Off)

I've been struggling with sent emails showing up in my Mail app inbox for over a year now, and it's incredibly frustrating because I like to keep a clean inbox. I'd tried everything under the sun to fix it, and nothing worked. I turned off "Follow Up Suggestions" in settings, tried booting in safe mode, all of that.

Note: this is a solution for a Gmail account, I don't know the solution if you have a different email.

Thank whoever this person on Reddit is, but this is the solution: Log into your Gmail on the web, got to settings, filters, and delete the "never send to spam" filter. This solved the issue!

Here's the reddit thread, and I've also shared an image below.

Posted on Oct 18, 2024 8:17 AM

There are no replies.

SOLUTION: Sent emails showing up in Mail app Inbox (Follow Up Suggestions Turned Off)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.