You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Learned at Apple Genius Bar that the Sequoia 15.0.1 update has eliminated a chance to get back to the original classic email layout

Yesterday I inadvertently changed the look and feel of my email and attempts to recreate it as I remembered it didn't work. After trying to chat with an AppleCare tech, I went into the Valley Fair Genius Bar and the tech helping me quickly determined that Apple has eliminated a former function that allowed people to revert back to the Classic Email Layout. That layout worked well for me and I haven't been able to remember exactly what was different than what I have now but what I have now is frustrating and doesn't work. Any thoughts on this and a picture of what it used to look like would be helpful so that I might be able to get back there in another way would be appreciated. Sent a Linkedin Message to a product manager with responsibility for the Mail App but haven't heard anything. Thanks, Connie

MacBook Air, macOS 15.0

Posted on Oct 18, 2024 2:32 PM

There are no replies.

Learned at Apple Genius Bar that the Sequoia 15.0.1 update has eliminated a chance to get back to the original classic email layout

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.