You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Some songs not appearing under "Songs" tab but will appear if I go through Artist > Album tab

PLEASE IGNORE THIS! I thought I checked this before, but apparently not closely enough. The issue was the "The" at the beginning of the 2 songs and apparently they got re-alphabetized from where they were previously on my songs list. ISSUE RESOLVED!

Hello, everyone. I have a song issue I hope someone can solve. I went to Music (app) > Songs and noticed at least 2 songs missing from my library under the "Songs" tab. However, when I went to Music (app) > Artists > [Specific Artist] > [Specific Album], there the songs were, downloaded to phone and ready to play, but they were still not visible within the Music (app) > Songs list. I have never encountered this issue before, and makes me wonder if there are any other songs affected besides the two I noticed having this issue.

I currently have an Apple Music Subscription, and I have tried every combo of settings changes, turn phone on/off, and so many other things. I was wondering if anyone else was having this issue where a song was showing downloaded under certain Apple Music app lists and not others. Basically, for the two songs I noticed (with maybe others I have not noticed), they will show up as downloaded to phone and available to play if I go through Music (app) > Artists > [Specific Artist] > [Specific Album], but not if I go through Music (app) > Songs.

I downloaded the Apple Music apple for my Windows computer and noticed the same issue (yes, Sync is on with my current Apple Music subscription at this time).

Posted on Oct 18, 2024 6:18 PM

There are no replies.

Some songs not appearing under "Songs" tab but will appear if I go through Artist > Album tab

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.