You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

13 pro max data/storage full

I am beginning to question the authenticity of iPhone 13 messages of Data/storage full. I’d hate to think apple has designed the software in coordination of monthly payments for more iCloud storage. As long as you pay each month the phone will operate as it should. If you decide to delete massive MB on the phone to free up space it should operate as it once did.

Interesting enough it will not.

To simplify the matter an example of me filling up a pail of water till it’s full then obviously it’s full. If I were to take cups out of the pail freeing up room for more water it will fill till it reaches capacity again.

Not the apple iPhone, it gets worse. I believe the software has hidden programming to force us into purchasing my iCloud storage. When my phone stored data and storage stating it was full I backed up all photos and videos to a thumb drive. Then I deleted years at a time of photos, videos and apps. iPhone still claims data full, storage full and will not operate properly. After all the deleted pictures I can maybe take 3-4 new pictures then I get the data full message.

I was paying 2.99 a month for iCloud storage. I’d say 90% or better everyone I know with an iPhone pays at least .99 a month for more iCloud storage. Imagine all over the world how many iPhone owners are paying Apple for iCloud storage. Could this be a conspiracy to generate millions for apple? Boy I’d hate to find any truth to that but I am truly weary at this point.

I called apple support to ask for help in resolving my issues. The advisor was quick to put me on hold to speak with a senior supervisor to try and figure this out. The attempted fix made matters worse and I was disconnected with no call back. I’ll try to call again tomorrow night but do not have a lot of hope. The best hope I have to pay apple the monthly iCloud fee which ultimately would be some software scam if it were to come down to that.

anyone with thoughts or a better explanation on how to correct my problem I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 19, 2024 8:42 PM

There are no replies.

13 pro max data/storage full

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.