You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Why does my Oct. 2024 Series 10 Apple Watch have sleep data going back to Oct 2023?

I just received a new Apple Watch Series 10, and it has recorded sleep data going back to Oct. 2023. This is confusing to me. Also the battery drains very quickly. Also it appears that all apps are loaded….a battery drain. This is a surprise to me. Do I return it?

Posted on Oct 20, 2024 8:14 AM

1 reply

Oct 20, 2024 2:17 PM in response to Nowwhat14

Did you have an Apple Watch previously? If so and you paired the new Watch to the same iPhone, it would appear that it restored the data from that older Watch. As to the apps, by default all the apps included with the Watch will be installed, and again, if you had a previous Watch, apps that you had installed on that unit would also be restored. You can just delete whichever apps you don't use (of those that can be deleted of course; not all can).

Without knowing more about how you're using your Watch and what exactly constitutes "drains very quickly" I can't offer much in the way of suggestions, but Apple has some tips here:

Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

Regards.

Why does my Oct. 2024 Series 10 Apple Watch have sleep data going back to Oct 2023?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.