You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

watch bluetooth

My watch can not connect to my bluetooth sony model mdr zx770bn can not see the Bluetooth device. However, my iPhone can see the sony phone.

Apple Watch, watchOS 4

Posted on Apr 25, 2019 9:01 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2019 9:49 PM

See if the instructions here help: https://support.apple.com/guide/watch/connect-to-bluetooth-headphones-or-speakers-apde54f9780f/watchos

3 replies

Apr 26, 2019 7:17 AM in response to jhondop

I have successfully paired my Sony MDR-1000x Bluetooth Noise Canceling headphones (listening to music right now) to my Series 4 Apple Watch.

I put the headphones into pairing mode (for the MDR-1000x you hold the power button to turn them on, and keep holding it for at least 7 seconds and it goes into Bluetooth pairing mode).

I then went to the Apple Watch -> Settings -> Bluetooth display and after a few seconds (10 or 15), the MDR-1000x appeared as a device I could pair with my Apple Watch.

I selected the MDR-1000x and then went to the Apple Watch music app and started playing a "ZZ Top" album I have stored on my Apple Watch.

watch bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.