You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music signed up on its own?

Hi,

Today I got an e-mail out of the blue letting me know I had payed 99 SEK for one month of Apple Music.

This is very weird as I had not even opened Apple Music today and had not signed up for it at all.

Has anyone else been signed up to Apple Music without their knowledge?

iPhone 8, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 26, 2019 5:37 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2019 5:40 AM

This may be a scam. Don't react to it or follow any links. It's easy enough to check if you really are subscribed - this page tells you how to checc and cancel if necessary:

Manage your Apple Music subscription - Apple Support

You should also check your payment's method online statement if available. If you think you have been charged in error contact Support:

iTunes Store - Contact Us - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 26, 2019 5:40 AM in response to Zeatrix

This may be a scam. Don't react to it or follow any links. It's easy enough to check if you really are subscribed - this page tells you how to checc and cancel if necessary:

Manage your Apple Music subscription - Apple Support

You should also check your payment's method online statement if available. If you think you have been charged in error contact Support:

iTunes Store - Contact Us - Apple Support

Apple Music signed up on its own?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.