You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacOS Native VPN goes down hour by hour

Dear

I'm facing a VPN problem with Mojave 10.14.4, because I'm using the native VPN client from MacOS and unfortunately when it completes 1 hour that is connected, it disconnects even I'm using any application over the VPN. I need to click again, insert username and password and reconnect. I called Apple Brazil today to know if there was some BUG or issue but no solution as well. I installed Virtual Box + Windows 10 and the VPN never goes down using the same infrastructure.

If someone has passed for the same situation and could solve that, please share with me.

Thank you. 'MOV'

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Apr 29, 2019 4:52 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2019 11:03 PM

It has been solved using the solution in this post.

!

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3275811?answerId=18164765022#18164765022

!

Following the instructions regarding racoon it will work perfectly. I'm more that 4hs connected over the VPN without failure.

Similar questions

1 reply

MacOS Native VPN goes down hour by hour

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.