You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost my iphone

so i lost my iphone and want to recover my photos

iPhone 6s, iOS 12

Posted on May 3, 2019 10:20 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 3, 2019 10:41 AM

Find My Phone - If your device is lost or stolen

Find My Phone - Lock and track your device using Lost Mode

If you were syncing pictures with iCloud, you can sync them to another device/computer or you can go to iCloud.com/Photos using a computer browser and manually download them. If you weren't syncing pictures to iCloud, restore your backup to another device.

Restoring from a backup erases all data currently on your device. Any data newer than when the backup was made will be erased. A restore is an all or nothing restore.

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 3, 2019 10:41 AM in response to cuahutemoc259

Find My Phone - If your device is lost or stolen

Find My Phone - Lock and track your device using Lost Mode

If you were syncing pictures with iCloud, you can sync them to another device/computer or you can go to iCloud.com/Photos using a computer browser and manually download them. If you weren't syncing pictures to iCloud, restore your backup to another device.

Restoring from a backup erases all data currently on your device. Any data newer than when the backup was made will be erased. A restore is an all or nothing restore.

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup

Lost my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.