You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What happen to the no repeat option in the music library on iPhone

When ever I listen to music on my iPhone, It seems to play the same group of songs with an occasional different one once in a while. I don’t have the repeat button highlighted but yet it still repeats. Sometimes I will hit shuffle again just to mix it up, but then the same situation happens again. Sometimes the same song in 15-20 mins. I remember a while ago, there used to be a “no repeat” button that you could slid on. What happened to it and how can I get it to stop repeating songs and play the whole library without repeating. Very annoying

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on May 4, 2019 9:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 5, 2019 5:36 AM

See Play, repeat, and shuffle music - Apple Support and make sure the controls are set the way that you want them. You can also try telling Siri "repeat off".

tt2

3 replies

What happen to the no repeat option in the music library on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.