You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

blocking calls

How do you block phone numbers on iphone 8+. My friend's droid has the option in edit.

Posted on May 7, 2019 7:12 PM

3 replies

May 7, 2019 8:09 PM in response to hac66

I have a iPhone 6+ and when I block the calls it is still coming in so since, I have Apple Care the person said to call your iphone service provider which I did and spoke with a customer service. The person said it was free and go to iTunes which I did and downloaded the free app for blocking calls. I did and I read the very tiny print and after reading the tiny print their is a charge of $40.00 a month to block the calls from your service provider. It is a good thing that I read the very tiny words before clicking I accept. After reading it I deleted it because it is not FREE, but I have to pay for that service to block the calls on my iPhone 6+.

blocking calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.