You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

mailboxes disappeared in Mojave

I've just - with the help of the Genius Bar - installed Mojave. It's sketchy, and I have a few issues I shall post separately.

This one is this: I have Mail up and running. My "On My Mac" mailboxes have disappeared. I've clicked "Show" and what I get is one folder with one message. In my system folder, under Mail/V5/0A78DEB9-9B8B-46CB-9305-8B95D7C4EECA I see them all.

I looked at Import Mailboxes, but I can't, in the dialogue, get access to my User System Folder (can't see it)

iMac 27", macOS 10.14

Posted on May 11, 2019 2:33 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 11, 2019 3:55 AM

FWIW - I used the finder to drag the old mailboxes into a desktop folder, imported them from there, and dragged the imported messages into a new folder of the correct name. A tad long-winded, but it did the trick.

Similar questions

1 reply

mailboxes disappeared in Mojave

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.