You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Warranty Status

Hi, I'm trying to find my warranty status on apple site i-e Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support. But after entering my serial number of Macbook Pro 2018 , It asks me my purchase date but after entering purchase date it says,

"We’re sorry, but we are unable to complete your request at this time. Please try again later."

Is my macbook not under warranty, I'm not sure if this is the case because when I searched this serial number on other website it clearly shows that this version of macbook pro was released on September 2018, its just 8 months from released date and I bought it unused in March 29 2019

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on May 16, 2019 2:22 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 16, 2019 4:52 AM

Hi,

Try to contact Apple support or make Genius Bar reservation or Apple authorized service provider to ask about your MacBook Pro warranty status.

1 reply

Warranty Status

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.