You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

midi connection lost after I updated to Mojave

HI! I just updated to Mojave and now my M audio UNO USB midi connection to my macboook pro !).14.5 stopped recording .

Somehow the connection is not working even though M Audio uno is supposed to be compatible with mojave.

I would really appreciate your help as I tried everything I could think of , and followed so many online instructions to fix the problem.

Thanks!!

MacBook Pro 15", macOS 10.14

Posted on May 16, 2019 1:20 PM

Similar questions

5 replies

May 17, 2019 9:55 AM in response to louler

Hello louler,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand from your post that since you updated your MacBook Pro to Mojave your MIDI connection stopped working. I am happy to help.

You mentioned you have followed many online instructions to fix the problem but they didn't help. Since I don't know which ones you followed I am going to provide you with the articles that I think will be the most beneficial to you.

Let's start with the article on setting up the MIDI connection. I know that you already know this information but let's double check the setup.

Set up MIDI devices using Audio MIDI Setup on Mac

I also want to provide you with the article on testing your setup.

Test your MIDI setup

Keep me posted on your progress.

Have a great day!

midi connection lost after I updated to Mojave

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.