You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I phone forgotten screen time password

Hi there!

Need help please, i forgot my screen time password. how to reset it

Posted on May 21, 2019 5:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 21, 2019 5:46 PM

Follow the instructions in this link-->If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support. When prompted set it up as a new phone; do not restore a backup. The Screen Time passcode is stored in the backup and you will be back where you started if you restore a backup that was made after the Screen Time passcode was enabled.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 21, 2019 5:46 PM in response to anish22

Follow the instructions in this link-->If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support. When prompted set it up as a new phone; do not restore a backup. The Screen Time passcode is stored in the backup and you will be back where you started if you restore a backup that was made after the Screen Time passcode was enabled.

May 21, 2019 5:47 PM in response to anish22

The only way to clear it if you can't remember it is to erase the device using Find My iPhone or by forcing it into recovery mode and restoring iOS using iTunes.

After you erase it, do NOT restore your backup. The restriction settings are contained the the backup. If you restore from a backup made after you set that passcode, you'll end up right back where you started.

I phone forgotten screen time password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.