You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail from appleid@id.apple.com, Subject: "i" day notification: Apple Push Notification Service certificate expiration

I run my server under macOS Mojave (v10.14.5). In your mail, you write that I can renew the certificates in my OS X server administration. There I find a link to the Apple Push Certificates Portal. There, however, I can only revoke the certificates. What am I doing wrong?

Mac mini, macOS 10.14

Posted on May 23, 2019 7:53 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 23, 2019 8:01 AM

zkiefer wrote:

<snip>In your mail, you write that I can renew the certificates in my OS X server administration. <snip>

We are users like you. This is a user-to-user help community. We did not send you an email. If you want to contact Apple you can do so here: Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple

Similar questions

3 replies

May 23, 2019 8:17 AM in response to zkiefer

You have to generate a certficate renewal request from whoever you set up the certificate with. Probably you did this through Apple; a Developer account is required to set this up and to view information on it, so I can't help - this page may contain relevant information:

https://support.magplus.com/hc/en-us/articles/204967377-iOS-Renewing-a-Distribution-Certificate?mobile_site=true

Mail from appleid@id.apple.com, Subject: "i" day notification: Apple Push Notification Service certificate expiration

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.