You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When will the new macbook pros be availabe in stores?

I want to buy the new MacBook Pro for my granddaughter. I know I can order online, but we want to see it in person too. Also, are the student discounts available?

Posted on May 23, 2019 1:11 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 23, 2019 1:20 PM

If you are talking about the brand new MacBook Pro models announced two days ago (Apple introduces first 8-core MacBook Pro, the fastest Mac notebook ever - Apple) the announcement indicates they will be available in select stores starting in a week. I would ask your Apple Store manager to find out when they estimate they would get it, or you can go through the online ordering process at Apple.com just to get to the point in the order to see when it would be available for local pickup.

As long as you know what educational institution your daughter attends you should be able to get the normal educational discount.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 23, 2019 1:20 PM in response to zapvive1

If you are talking about the brand new MacBook Pro models announced two days ago (Apple introduces first 8-core MacBook Pro, the fastest Mac notebook ever - Apple) the announcement indicates they will be available in select stores starting in a week. I would ask your Apple Store manager to find out when they estimate they would get it, or you can go through the online ordering process at Apple.com just to get to the point in the order to see when it would be available for local pickup.

As long as you know what educational institution your daughter attends you should be able to get the normal educational discount.

When will the new macbook pros be availabe in stores?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.