You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a macbook pro that is running yosemite. Am I able to upgrade it to Mojave or does that end after a certain year

I have a mid 2014 MacBook Pro that is running OS X Yosemite, version 10.10.5. Am I able to upgrade this to use the latest Mojave software? It doesn't seem to be available.

MacBook

Posted on May 24, 2019 7:46 AM

3 replies

May 24, 2019 7:51 AM in response to jccgrady

Hi there,

You should be fine to upgrade, however I believe that on Yosemite instead of being able to do a software update in settings you must find mojave in the store. You can do this by either searching for it or following the link below. If there is a compatibility issue then it should explain this when you try and update, however Mojave should be available to Macbook Pros after 2012.

Hope this helps

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/macos-mojave/id1398502828?ls=1&mt=12

I have a macbook pro that is running yosemite. Am I able to upgrade it to Mojave or does that end after a certain year

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.