You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Move Goals

I have noticed after the last 2 ios updates for apple watch 4, if I manage to better my move goal after exercise, say by 20 or 80 calories and the system recognises that I have achieved my goal by issuing a ring etc. After I remove my watch to take a shower, when I put my watch back on, the move goal drops by anything from 20 to 100 calories and therefore 20 minutes later my watch is saying I have not achieved my move goal???

Has anyone experienced this phenomenon, as it is very frustrating to achieve a move goal then a few minutes later you are back trying to top up your move calories once again?

Apple Watch Series 4, 5

Posted on May 26, 2019 2:46 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 26, 2019 2:54 AM

I would suggest you reset your watch. Press the crown and side button in untill the Apple logo appears. Also Check your Watch is updated to 5.2.1and your iphone is running ios 12.3.1 and finally Unpair your Watch and repair it.

1 reply

Move Goals

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.